Welcome to Fox River Animal Hospital!
We will be closed through July 11th reopening on July 12th. Thank you for your understanding as we allow our team some time to recharge!
Hello FRAH friends and Family! We are excited to be able to offer in-person appointments again! It’s been more than a year and we’re excited to welcome you back. Please read on to preview the guidelines we will be following.
- Medication/food pickups, surgery check-ins and technician appointments (nail trims, blood draw appointments) will still be curbside.
- We will still offer curbside for any client who would prefer to stay in the car.
- We will be allowing ONE masked adult inside the building PER APPOINTMENT. (Multiple pets? We're happy to schedule separate appointments for each pet.)
- Carseat/stroller kids are allowed in but if you bring your older children along, we'll ask you to do a curbside appointment.
- If your children accompany you to the appointment we will be happy to do a curbside appointment.
- We will continue to allow 2 masked individuals in the room with pets for end of life care.
- Masks must be worn over the mouth and nose throughout the appointment.
- We ask that your mask be a double layer and well-fitting (please no bandanas or gaiters.) We have disposable masks available at our front desk if you forget yours.
- Please maintain social distance while inside.
- If you or someone in your household are ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
When you call or schedule online we will ask if you’d prefer a curbside or in-clinic appointment. When you arrive for your appointment, please call us as our lobby will remain closed at this time you will be escorted to an available exam room.
The safety of our clients, team members and your pet's health are always our priority. We plan to continue to reevaluate protocols and reopen the clinic in phases. If you have any questions about these changes, please give us a call. We appreciate your patience and kindness as we navigate these new protocols and adjust to using our indoor voices again
Dr. Shepherd and the team at FRAH
When your pet is a FRAH pet, we care for them as we care for our own, with compassion, caring and experience. From puppies and kittens to senior and geriatric pets, we focus on caring for the whole pet including comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care with an emphasis on preventative medicine. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn’t feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy. We are the Fox Valley's only Gold Certified Cat Friendly practice! The cat friendly principles apply to dogs and cats as we offer relaxed appointments, take a gentle approach to all treatments and put the patient's needs first.
Contact us today for more information.